Dating 101 – Open letter to my Tuesday’s coffee date…

6 Jul

Ok… if you set up a last min date, and tell me to give you an hour to take a shower… my expectations that you would look at least presentable are about 90%. (the other 10% is to leave room for error).

So when you come looking like you just came not from the shower, but from the gym – with baseball cap backwards and cut off T-shirt… the date is pretty much O.V.E.R before it began.

You had not a chance in hell that I was going to agree to a second date.

Next!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: